Education - Graduate Programs
Department of Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology
This page is up to date 20.01.22
Science Education specializing in
- Mathematics Education for High School (0757.223)
- Computer-Science Education for High School (0757.225)
- Mathematics Education for Elementary School (0757.235)
- Science and Technology Education (0757.241)
- Technology and Learning (0757.239)
Prerequisites for the programs
A final minimum B.A. or B.Ed. grade of 75 for the following programs:
- All Specializations excluding Technology and Learning
A final B.A. or B.Ed. grade of 85 for the following program:
- Science Education – Specializing in Technology and Learning
Applicants for M.A. studies in the programs Science Education must have a teaching certificate. Those who have not will be required to obtain a teaching certificate.
Admission depends on the Admissions Committee's decisions.
Diploma Studies in Science Education for Applicants Holding an M.Sc. in Science or Mathematics or an M.A. Degree (0757.43)
A participation certificate is provided.
Science, Mathematics and Technology Teaching Certificate Studies
This is a one or two year program, depending on the candidates track and previous academic studies. Holders of academic degrees can apply for Teaching Certificate studies.
Teaching Certificate in Exact Sciences and Life Sciences Tracks (0757.70)
- Computer Science (426)
- Physics (414)
- Life Sciences (410)
- Mathematics (412)
- Technology- Electricity and Electronics (428)
For general information please contact:
Gali Revzon - Certificate Evaluator and Adviser for Foreign Students
Tamar Adar- Adviser for Foreign Students
Registration and Students Administration Division
Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv 69978, Israel