Life Sciences - Graduate Programs
The George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences-The Smolarz Family Graduate School
Information on this page is up to date 05.12.21.
Candidates for M.Sc. and Ph.D. studies: join one of our four schools, select one of 11 tracks for master's degree and carry out your research in one of 100 research labs run by leading researchers, focusing on the study of many biological processes in a variety of biological systems.
- School of Zoology (0431)
- School of Plant Sciences and Food Security (0411)
- The Shmunis School of Biomedicine and Cancer Research (0440)
- School of Neurobiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics (0420)
Master studies programs
The school for graduate studies offers the following M.Sc. programs:
- Plant Science (201)
- Zoology (202)
- Biochemistry (203) - (EnglishTrack)
- Theoretical and Mathematical Biology (204)
- Neurobiology (206)
- Microbiology (207)
- Biotechnology (208)
- Genetics (210) - (English Track)
- Cell Research and Immunology (211)
- Bioinformatics (468)
- Ecology and Environmental Protection (English Track)
Admission is open to graduates who were awarded a B.Sc. degree with a final minimum grade average of 80 in Life Sciences or a comparable area. Please note that some programs may have higher minimum grade requirements as well as prerequisites.
Also note that some schools require finding of a supervisor before the candidate's acceptance.