Life Sciences - Graduate Programs
The George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences-The Smolarz Family Graduate School
Information on this page is up to date 28.12.2017.
Candidates for M.Sc. and Ph.D. studies need to register and get accepted as graduate students in one of the Faculty Schools:
- School of Zoology (0431)
- School of Plant Sciences and Food Security (0411)
- School of Molecular Cell Biology abd Biotechnology (0440)
- School of Neurobiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics (0420)
Master studies programs
The school for graduate studies offers the following M.Sc. programs:
- Plant Science (201)
- Zoology (202)
- Biochemistry (203) - (EnglishTrack)
- Theoretical and Mathematical Biology (204)
- Ecology and Environmental Quality (205) - (English Track)
- Neurobiology (206)
- Microbiology (207)
- Biotechnology (208)
- Genetics (210) - (English Track)
- Cell Research and Immunology (211)
- Bioinformatics (468)
Admission is open to graduates who were awarded a B.Sc. degree with a final minimum grade average of 80 in Life Sciences or a comparable area. Please note that some programs may have higher minimum grade requirements as well as prerequisites.
Also note that some schools require finding of a supervisor before the candidate's acceptance.