General Admission Requirements
This page is up to date 17.01.19.
Applicants are requested to submit the following to the Registration Office:
- Application online is available only in Hebrew in the TAU Hebrew registration website.
- Candidates not applying online must send the completed application form and a non-refundable registration of $130.00dollars (or equivalent in other currency). Applicants from abroad should enclose a check made out to Tel Aviv University.
- An official certified copy of a B.A. diploma. Applicants who do not yet have their degree must enclose a document or proving their eligibility to obtain such a degree and forward the diploma itself to the Registration Office when it becomes available. If an applicant is not yet entitled to receive a degree, confirmation of eligibility must be submitted as soon as it is available, but no later than August 15, 2019. This applies to all applicants, except candidates to the Faculty of Management, who should read the section about the faculty.
- Transcript of final undergraduate grades, or grade average, including an explanation of the scale of grades. At time of registration, candidates must send or attach a transcript as complete as possible. Acceptance is based on a final transcript.
- A notarized translation must accompany foreign documents in languages other than English.
- Curriculum vitae
All correspondence should be addressed to the Graduate Studies Unit in the Registration Office, indicating the Department in which the applicant is interested.