General Admission Requirements
This page is up to date 22.01.23.
Applications for graduate studies may be submitted between January 29, 2023 and May 31, 2023, except for the following programs:
Clinical-Research Psychology: until February 28, 2023 (including submission of documents).
Psychology - all tracks exבept for Clinical Psychology: until May 5,2023*
Social work - all tracks - 21.05.2023*
Social work for BA holders: until March 31, 2023*
*The registration deadline for these programs can change. Please check the Hebrew website before the registration. Registration after the deadline is subject to the department's approval.
Applicants are requested to submit the following to the Registration Office:
- Application online is available only in Hebrew in the TAU Hebrew registration website.
- Candidates not applying online must send the completed application form and a non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 dollars (or equivalent in other currency).
- Check at the amount of 150 USD.
- Bank transaction:
All wire transfers and payment fees must be covered by the sender so the University receives the full amount of registration fee payment as stated above.
BANK HAPOALIM B.M.– AVIVIM BRANCH
43 Brodesky St.
Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
NUMBER OF BANK – 12
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 8800
ACCOUNT NAME – TEL AVIV UNIVERSITY
SWIFT ADDRESS - POALILIT
- An official certified copy of a B.A. diploma. Applicants who do not yet have their degree must enclose a document or proving their eligibility to obtain such a degree and forward the diploma itself to the Registration Office when it becomes available. This applies to all applicants, except candidates to the Faculty of Management, who should read the section about the faculty.
- Official transcript of final undergraduate grades, or grade average, including an explanation of the scale of grades. At time of registration, candidates must send or attach a transcript as complete as possible. Acceptance is based on a final transcript.
- Tel-Aviv University also accepts electronic transcripts sent directly to the Registration Center via e-mail from the institutions abroad. These documents will be considered originals.
- A notarized translation must accompany foreign documents in languages other than English.
- Curriculum vitae
All correspondence should be addressed to the Graduate Studies Unit in the Registration Office, indicating the Department in which the applicant is interested.