The undergraduate programs provide students with basic knowledge in various areas of theoretical mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
- Mathematics (B.Sc.) – sm (0366)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.) – and Computer Science (B.Sc.) – dm (0366 and 0368)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.) – and Statistics and Operations Research (B.Sc.) – dm (0366 and 0365)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.) – and Chemistry - dm (0366 and 0351)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.) – together with an additional major in any other Faculty (dm) (0366.XXXX)
- Combined Mathematics – Physics Program (B.Sc.) – sm (0323)
- Geophysical, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences – and Mathematics, or Statistics and Operations Research – dm (0365.0341, 0366.0341)
- Statistics and Operations Research (B.Sc.) – sm (0365)
- Statistics Operations Research and Computer Science dm (0365.0368)
- Statistics and Operations Research (B.Sc.) – together with an additional Major in any other Faculty – dm (0365.XXXX)
- Mathematics and Extended Units – dm (0379)
Admission to Mathematical Sciences
The admission requirements and the program of studies during the first year are common to all students in the programs labeled with the code number 0366. Transfer to the various programs is subject to the approval of the Curriculum Committee.
Admission to Statistics and Operations Research
The admission requirements for Statistics and Operations Research with a double major (Code 0365. dm) may differ from those for the other programs of study in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
For more details visit our Hebrew website.